Hill's on canal

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by BrianD, Jan 27, 2009.

1. BrianD

BrianD Member

North Carolina
    Did anyone here fish the Hill's tourny back in Nov? I was planning on it but couldn't make it. I was just trying to get an idea of what kind of turn-out might be expected for their tourn Mar. 7th & 8th. Thanks in advance............Brian
  2. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

South Caro
    Brian I had to work so I didnt get to fish it. The weather was really nasty(windy) and I think they had about 20 boats show up to fish. The March tourney will draw a BIG crowd cause it is the weekend before the Cabelas Tournamnet out of Blacks. You can see the results for nov. on there website.

3. santeefishhunter

santeefishhunter New Member

north caro
    Brian, I fished the tournament and I think that 30 some few boats fished the November event. The weather was terrible until time for the tournament to end. Jamie at Hill's puts on a great event. I plan on being there in March also. I hope to see you there and good luck and be safe. I'm suprised there was that many due to the wind this past November.
  4. lakemoultrieblues

lakemoultrieblues Member

We fished that one too. The weather was a bit nasty. I hope the weather is a little better for March. Those are some well run tournaments. The turnout should be much better for this one since it is not Deer season.