Hillbilly Country

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Arkansascatman777, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    When you see boats like this being launched on your favorite lake, you know you live in hillbilly country :smile2:, and te Okies call this Gods country :smile2: The front window kept falling out as they were trying to unlooad. They finally unloaded then proceeded to grind the prop on the rocks trying to get it going. The Lake Patrol pulled up in time to watch them leaving the ramp. They unloaded and said we'll have to check them out, looks like the same boat they had to pull off the rocks last year and it wasn't legal then :eek:oooh:.

Attached Files:

2. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    Looks comfy anyways. Besides, I'm sure you've seen worse than that.. And the blue wave paint job, c'mon, how can you not want it?:confused2:

3. shadowman

shadowman New Member

State:
    nc
    THERE HOME AWAY FROM HOME. I HOPE THEY STAY AWAY FROM THE ROCKS!

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    "Some people will never learn".:wink:

5. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That thing is a yacht compared to some of the jalopys I have seen around here!

6. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    We were watching them launch & they kept picking up pieces and trying to put them back on the boat:eek:oooh::tounge_out::wink: Rodney (local Lake Patrol) just closed his eye's & shook his head:smile2: Then was itchin to launch his patrol boat i told him "easy does it rodney" ya could give that boat a week head start & run him down in 10 minutes:wink::cool2: Apparently he dealt with it last winter & told them get it leagal & safe or dont launch it....I can confirm it wasn't legal:smile2::tounge_out::eek:oooh:

7. SouthGADan

SouthGADan New Member

State:
    Lyons, GA
    Lol, it looks like a floating ice cream truck.