highrock/tuckertown

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by gamaCatsu, Jul 30, 2009.

1. gamaCatsu

gamaCatsu New Member

State:
    NC
    while i was away at the beach this weeknd an old highschool buddy of mine named Donald landed these two flatheads using live bream friday afternoon was around 17lbs, and sat (yellow shirt)he caught one just shy of 25lbs. i recieve these photos VIA iphone while i was fishing.. lol... im jealous...:wink:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    Those are some impressive fish! I take it he was at Falls Dam then Tuckertown? I've never had much luck down there as of yet.

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Let Donald know we here at the BOC said congrats on a nice catch. Hope you enjoyed beach too!

4. gamaCatsu

gamaCatsu New Member

State:
    NC
    yea i belive so, theres a spot on the other side of the dam, where its really rocky he usually fishes off the rocks, i was suprised to see what he pulled out myself... im on the pier fishing pulling out small sharks around 1lb an hes catching catfish that can eat them..:smile2:

5. gamaCatsu

gamaCatsu New Member

State:
    NC

Will do Glenn and thanks my vacation was great, ive told donald about the site he just works 3rd shift and is never online..