High water spawn.

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by duckalot, Jun 17, 2008.

1. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    I know its most likely due to the flooding river conditions and also the blues should be doing there thing, But this place went dead (reports and stories). I know I have personally not had my boat in the water for 16 day's. There should be some law against that. LOL. Depending on mother nature, We should all hopefully be in for some excellent post spawn fishing. To all of you guys on the East side of the State, I Truly feel for you. Not fishing is one thing , But loosing property, personal belongings and possible loved ones is a Horrible thing. Good Luck to you all.
    Rob'

2. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I know, I haven't had my boat in the water for 11 days now. If things go right I'll probably run over to Smithville this coming weekend, at least for a little while. One thing about it, I have been geting things done around the house so I can go when the time comes.

3. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    I had my boat on the water three days straight Thursday-Saturday this past weekend.....at Taneycomo.:smile2: Even though trout wouldn't bite for me!

Hopefully this weekend will be the first "real" fishing trip I've taken out on the boat in a while though. :angry: