High Near 50 This Weekend

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Blue Bruiser, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Blue Bruiser

Blue Bruiser New Member

State:
    St Louis, Missouri
    Hey guys the highs on saturday and sunday are gonna be near 50 and near 60 on monday..... Lets see a show of hands.... anyone gonna go out at tackle some holed up cats?

I will be out there.....

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    On Saturday they will all be at Leadstock at my barn in DeSoto. Go to the Gateway threads for details and directions Chris. :wink:

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Were not to far south of you. It's looking iffy on the ice for Friday. If that misses us we have a tournament scheduled for Saturday. 50's sound pretty good, may even leave the heater at home for this one LOL.

4. Blue Bruiser

Blue Bruiser New Member

State:
    St Louis, Missouri
    Hey Cuz,
    Pm me the directions and I will try and make it for sure.... I am having trouble finding it in the threads...... also I am waiting on that reply with the specifics Gateway..... Thanks Bud

You also have my email addy if thats easier.

Thanks

5. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    i was talking to a guy who works on one of the ferry's in Calhoun county yesterday and he said there is a lot of ice up north! just thought i would share the info with ya if you go out be careful!!!

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Everything you need is in the GatewayCats section. You'll see 3 threads for Leadstock which contains the directions and whats going on. I just posted directions on all three threads for you. We will making lead sinkers the majority of the day and the first Gateway Cats meeting is at 5:30 Saturday afternoon.

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Your right Johnny, The Arkansas state line really isnt that far south of us.

8. Blue Bruiser

Blue Bruiser New Member

State:
    St Louis, Missouri
    Ok I got directions....... I will try my hardest to be there..... I am looking forward to being a part of this organization....... So what do I need to bring Cuz?

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    If you have some lead or sinker molds you can bring those but it isnt mandatory. I alreay have about 6 different molds and will probably have 600 pounds of clean lead ingots made up by then also. If you have a lead melter all the better. If you dont have any of the above, its no big deal. EVERYONE will leave with a bunch of weights thats for sure.

10. Blue Bruiser

Blue Bruiser New Member

State:
    St Louis, Missouri
    Yeah i don't have any of the above...... I did until someone robbed my garage...... I am slowly trying to rebuild. Insurance dosen't cover propane cookers, scrap lead, or molds. Thank god they cover lawn mowers and rods and reels

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Just bring yourself. There will be plenty to go around for sure. See ya Saturday.

OH, its BYOB also.

12. Blue Bruiser

Blue Bruiser New Member

State:
    St Louis, Missouri
    If I can make it I will John...... I look forward to meeting all of you guys...... And thanks for putting together this Club. It's something I always wanted to do just never had the means....... Great Job Cuz