Hidden Valley lake?

Discussion in 'INDIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by bigcat_chaser, Jun 9, 2006.

1. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Hi guys,
    this is my first post on the indiana side of things grew up in harrison ohio and use to fish Indiana quite often but moved up to toledo 15 years ago but I'll be moving back down south in just a few weeks, just bought a house at hidden valley lake out by Lawrenceburg and i'm really looking forward to fishing the ohio regularly again I have a couple good spots out by rising sun but am always looking for a few more or just some good company does anyone know anything about hidden valley lake? it is 1.5 miles long about 1/2 mile or so wide and over 100 ft deep supposedly and they stock it every year with catfish and bass was wondering if anyone ever fished it and if they had any luck thanks will see ya on the water.

2. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I don't know about the lake,but I heard the make pretty good salad dressing! :eek:oooh: lmao

3. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Welcome to the BOC. Sorry but I can't help ya on the lake.

4. philfish14

philfish14 New Member

State:
    Iniana
    hey i live in hidden valley but lived here for a year an started this April an all i caught was a lil 12 inch smallmouth bass but other than that i live right across from crystal lake.

5. bsu_catfisher

bsu_catfisher New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, Indiana
    I have never been up to hidden valley to go fishing...wish i could help you out though. If you are ever looking for partners to go fishing with in the rising sun area let me know cuz I live there. Also there are tournaments starting now and through the rest of the summer out of rising sun.