The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gateway Cats Club members Harold does not do to bad when he dresses up, I just finished up his new Avatar and Profile picture in his profile, you will all have to check it out he does not look like the same guy !!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh George you don't want to see what he looked like before, it would scare you to death, he don't look to bad here, he may need to cut or trim his hair down to me and your level but he is not doing so bad on his own right now. :eek:oooh:

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
George you ask for it so here it is close your eyes and open real slow , please if you need medical treatment call 911 right away. I will not be responsible for what happens once this Avatar is open. :tounge_out::crazy::smile2:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
He looks cute,cudly, and pudgy to me.:smile2:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
George you ask for it so here it is close your eyes and open real slow , please if you need medical treatment call 911 right away. I will not be responsible for what happens once this Avatar is open. :tounge_out::crazy::smile2:
Looks kinda uh.... constipated...:smile2:

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Thanks for the avatar change in my profile Eric.. As for the other, you just ain't right, I think I can get you an appointment with my Doctor if you want.. He does make house calls..

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
as long as you have to use that old antique head it aint gonna look good. You had to open your mouth didnt you Harold HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
POOR OLE' HAROLD.....THEY JUST WONT LEAVE YOU ALONE, WILL THEY HAROLD???????.......Hehehehehehehehehe!:big_smile::wink:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
No they won't Gary, It is sad really. Harlod is such a nice guy too. He is sensitive, caring and has a beautiful voice.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts