Hickory

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Shark, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Shark

Shark Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Any news on how the fishing went on Hickory today ?

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Well Tim, we'll know in the morning. This is the first NCCATS night time tournament this year, they just took off about 45 minutes ago - probably about to start wettin' hooks. Runs from 7 pm until 8 am. I assume the tourney is what you're talking about?

3. Shark

Shark Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I guess if I had looked at the times I would have relized it was at night not during the day my baddd

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    No word here, welcome to the BOC

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I still haven't gotten any news on the tourney results, but I'll tell ya one thing. I sure am GLAD I wasn't fishing. I contemplated competing in this one, 'cause Lake Hickory is practically at my back door.

Last night, right about the time the tourney was getting underway, we started having bad thunderstorms, lightning, and a tornado warning was issued. It POURED for a while, not sure what went on after I went to bed. I don't envy the NCCATS members who had to be out in that. No tornadoes were reported in my county however, at least that I've heard about. There were some in nearby areas. :eek:oooh: