hi ! new to arizona

Discussion in 'ARIZONA RIVERS TALK' started by mertanu, Sep 17, 2009.

1. mertanu

mertanu New Member

State:
    arizona
    hi can any1 tell me where do i go for big flathead i just moved here and i have no ideea where to go . i fished the east costa for big blues and yellowcats i have the experience but no spots lol pls help if u can i even go fishing with u guyz

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC from Missouri Adrian.

3. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    Welcome to Az. & welcome to boc. Are you shore fishing? Or from boat?

4. thunderchicken

thunderchicken New Member

State:
    Yuma Az
    Welcome to the best catfishing site on the net! Need to know where you are before spots can be recommended.

:cool2:

5. Az Birddog

Az Birddog New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az.
    Welcome to the big AZ. Where are you located? Someone on here will be able to point you in the right direction. Visit the AZGFD website if you haven't already. They have a pretty good interactive map of alot of the waters here.

6. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    welcome to the boc. what part of town u live in?

7. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    welcome to the boc what part of town do u live in and do u have a boat?

8. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Hello, and welcome to the BOC, We call them flatheads on this side of the world, not yellowcats, or shovelheads, or mississippi whites. It all depends where you live and if you have a boat, or will be fishing from shore. Asking like how you are asking doesnt seem to be all that kosher. I do understand that you just moved here, but asking people where they go is kinda weird. First off, most people just are not going to spill their guts on their favorite holes. You got to get to know people on here first, I dont want to sound like a Jerk, cause I probably am one of the most liberal people when it comes to taking people out to my spots.
    Just as there are 400 inch bulls in every elk unit in the state, and 200 inch mule deer in most deer units of the state, there are 40,50,60,70+ flatheads in most bodies of flathead water. It is a matter of getting out there and finding them. The fact is, the more time on the water with bait on the hook = more chances that you will reel in the big one. Once you find that honey hole, keep going back.

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Adrian Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois. look forward to reading of your fishing trips.:0a23::0a25::0a25:

10. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    welcome to az and the BOC. were are you at and what nights are best for you to go?

11. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Hey bro, rob is right, get to know the people on BOC. And you will get to go fish the good spots. Because they dont give out their honey holes to anyone. Their are some good people on this place.

12. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    i will tell u were my honey hole is:smile2:

13. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    :smile2::smile2:

14. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Well their you go bro

15. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Dude!!!:eek:oooh::smile2:

16. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Welcome to Arizona and to this site,and never mind about half the comments here!!:big_smile:

17. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    LMAO that skunk found Jasons honey hole! Or should i say stink hole, yeah dont pay attention to some of the comments, especially mine i have been on my period.

18. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    For some reason the skunk was liking your fingers buddy. What were you doing while everyone was asleep? Sorry about my comments too. You will find some cool people to fish with. This is a great website for getting and finding the flattys.

19. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    im waitin 4 those honey holes.

20. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    This year I caught a 3o lb fh on the salt by the diversion dam in may then a 23 lb fh on the tonto end of roosevelt yesterday ! nobody else was there . JUST GET OUT THERE ! Going to Pleasant next . just read the threads you can learn alot from a dummy . and oh yea i'd rather be lucky then good .:wink: