Hi - looking for places to night fish in NJ

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEW JERSEY TALK' started by invisy, Jun 3, 2008.

1. invisy

invisy New Member

State:
    Toms River NJ.
    i just moved ti jesey nd dijnt know where to fish,
    i live im tomes river and kookibg fir a place ri fish at night

2. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Welcome to the HOOD from Arkansas!!!!! :big_smile:

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Bill. Being from Missouri I can't help you.

4. Moparornocar

Moparornocar New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    hey im in toms river too the best night spot i know around here is down in forked river noone bothers you and fish every time you dorp the line in most are small bullheads but a few nice ones theres also the pond at occ theres supposedly cats in there havent tried yet forge pond on route 70 in brick is good for bullheads and white cats at night too

5. maxman29

maxman29 New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    where in forked river is it? thanks alot for the help. if u ever need some bass tips or wanna know some good places by all means message me.

6. maxman29

maxman29 New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    im from jackson. as far as night fishing goes stay away from wildlife parks. they all close at dusk. other than that toms river i dont know but manasquan resevoir in howell, assunpink lake in imalys town, echo lake in howell and spring lake in belmar are all good bass lakes. assunpink is a good cat lake but gotta have a boat to get to the dam by the spill way and closes after dark. echo is "ok" cat lake from shore but again closes at dusk. i know plenty more if u need just ask. good luck

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Welcome to the hood. If ya wanna get down to the southern part of Joisy theres tons of spots down here on the delaware. Well maybe not tons but theres enough. LOL! What possed ya to move to Joisy?:wink:

8. Moparornocar

Moparornocar New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    theres a few lakes dammed out of the forked river the last one (the one without the beaches) closets to the marina (east) has an old wooden train bridge over it its called cedar lake theres some nice bull heads in there its down station road i think