HI GUYS

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by BRN2Bowfish, Jun 27, 2009.

1. BRN2Bowfish

BRN2Bowfish New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Hello im new to the site and i dont really cat fish much anymore but i used to and startin to get back into it a little here lately but the real reason why i wanted to get on here is because i have another passion and thats bowfishing.......but first i have a question for you local guys......how clear are Badin and tillery right now and help would be appretiated

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    William Welcome to the BOC.

3. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    You can forget sight fishing at badin or Tillery right now. The water pretty stained. Usally this time of year it's pretty clear but not now.

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi William! Welcome to the Brotherhood of Catfishermen family. We're glad to have you! :cool2:

Hope to meet you and yours at the NC gathering on Badin Lake in October. Click on the link in my signature for info.

5. kvillcat

kvillcat New Member

State:
    Kernersville, Nc
    First welcome to BOC. As far as Badin... When I was there last weekend it looked like Tea and they were pushing ALOT of water.

John

6. BRN2Bowfish

BRN2Bowfish New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Thanks for the welcome guys......and the info

7. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    welcome william to the BOC from pennsylvania

8. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    William welcome to the BOC ,this is a great site for info an some great people on here also .

If you would check out the N.C.ROLL CALL THREAD AN THE N.C. gathering thread ,hope to see u at Badin in OCT.:cool2: