Hi guys Im back

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by wielms6, Mar 3, 2009.

1. wielms6

wielms6 New Member

State:
    warrenton missouri
    been a while since ive been on thought i would step in just to say hi almost time for the childrens miracle network tourny agian

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Where the heck you been Brian? Good to see you back, don't be a stranger. Any details on the tourney?

3. wielms6

wielms6 New Member

State:
    warrenton missouri
    just getting things togather for it hope to have more news by the end of the weekend

4. wielms6

wielms6 New Member

State:
    warrenton missouri
    darly get your email address to me and i will send u a flyer to pass around any body that wants to help out is more than welcome just get in touch with me and we will let you know where we need the most help Thanks

5. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    PM sent Brian

6. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Dang Brian, thought you had run off on us. Glad to have you back. I hope all is going well with you and yours.

7. wielms6

wielms6 New Member

State:
    warrenton missouri
    nope havnt run off yet just busy ill give you a call in a couple days u work day or night ?

8. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I just took a job and it starts a week from Monday. I will be working days, 4 10's off on Wed, Sat and Sunday.

9. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    :crazy::eek:oooh: Ryan has a J-O-B???????? Whats the world coming to? You better work into this slowly, you are out of shape.:smile2:

10. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Alright!! My check will be a little fatter!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

11. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Yep thats right I am going to be gainfully employed. Bill, since I am going to be paying your salary, we need to talk fishing trips.:smile2: My phone still hasn't been ringing buddy.:confused2: It feels good now but Skip is right, I need to start moving around and get adjusted to daylight again.

12. catfishchris

catfishchris Active Member

State:
    missouri
    Well, congratulations Ryan! Four 10's shouldn't cramp your fishing time too much.

13. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    That didn't hurt my feelings when it was brought up Chris.:smile2: They might switch to 5 8's but I hope not.

14. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    having wednesday off instead of monday or friday kinda sucks though

15. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I could go to four 10's any time I want.

Can't decide. I used to really like it. Kind of used to getting off work at 2:00pm now though. In the summer you still have 7 hours of daylight left to tinker around and I like that too, still time for a quick trip to the river every day if a guy wanted to.:wink:

16. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I'm happy for ya kid! Now that I am back on Patrol and out of the "unit", I am eligible to work A BUNCH of overtime gigs....I've worked 18 hours of overtime in the last three days! CHA-CHING!!! :cool2::cool2: I keep this up, I will be able to afford to put gas in the truck this summer when it goes up to $4 bucks a gallon again!! :crazy::smile2::smile2:

Nah, this summer I will almost have to actually schedule my fishing trips...I will be working as much overtime gigs as I can get to pay off some other pesky bills!:confused2:

17. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    thats a good idea then u get a load of ur chest

18. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
  19. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    :crazy::crazy:Wah?! Me?! NO.....WAY...:crazy::crazy:

20. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Rat dont have a chest. Have you guys seen Cuz's Pecs? :roll_eyes::embarassed::smile2: