Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dcaruthers, Jul 31, 2007.

1. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Been a while since I've been on. I deployed to the AOR and the Air Force has since saw fit to move me and the family to England.

I saw some local fishermen here the other day throwing 10' rods. I got all excited only to find out they were fishing for chubs. I laughed all the way home.

I have heard local rumors that there is a river in Spain that averages 65lb cats. I just may have to prove that rumor wrong.

How is everything in the BOC?

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hey, David... I thought you ran away from home...:smile2: Take a look at our own Catbird. He just returned from fishin' in Spain and caught a cat that makes that 65 lber look like a chub... Welcome back..

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nice to see ya back to posting. Hope all is well.

4. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    Dave:

Welcome to England.

If U can catch bigger than ME....we MUST talk!!!! :confused2:

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    David glad to see you back posting. I hope you catch the record cat in Spain. Show them how aq country boy does it.:smile2:

6. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Thanks for the replies.

Tea,
    Your still looking skinny. Hope all is well with you and the family. I had no idea about moving to England...in retrospect I wish with all my heart I could have made the gathering. I hope that the spot I paid for went to good use.

Jeb,

Nice to hear from you brother. It's great to be back. I will be fishing in Spain before I leave Europe...I will definately send pics and descriptive accounts...maybe a few stretches of the truth, but it should definately be entertaining. I miss all you guys and definately miss my Alabama river. Them cats probably are still celebrating to see me gone.

Michael,

Glad to here from you. I plan on testing the spanish waters...more to come.

Mike,

I sent you a PM bro...plan on many adventures in the upcoming couple of years...damn you guys have some strong beer.

7. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    glad to hear your doing ok bro i think i remember talking to you a few years ago before the big computer crash of 2004-05 lol but like the emperors of the ancient times we must build it bigger and better! so here's my new computer lol and it works good this time lol :roll_eyes:

8. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    Dave:

PM'd You back dude, we'll work out a meet-up, ok?

If you think WE got strong beers, wait 'till you try out some of the continental exports!!:eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    David - Good luck chasing them Wels Cats! It should be a blast! Them things get huge!:crazy: