hi everyone

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by puppypal, May 30, 2009.

1. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Well to update ya my very bestest friend's daughter made it through the wedding and all ended well. She was a beauty! Everyone pitched it when things got twisted as the always do at weddings and yes, I teared up. (COACH) I know you will hear about that in chat!:big_smile:
    \I got a couple great pictures of the flowers girls and ring bearer playing with the bubbles I wouldn't take a millon dollars for. One was only 18 months and she did so good for her age. But everyone here knows when it comes to dogs cats or kids i am in!:wink:
    Raysplay (DH) Got some much needed river time:smile2: and headed out way early this morning. He is still out as i type. Chatted with him on the way home and he managed to catch some bait but no cats so far. Tooo funny everyone knows I love using chicken livers and quilting thread Well he said a couple guys pulled up and started doing just that around five PM and had a mess of cats. Said he wished I could of come. Just told him he wanted to share my livers! LOL But I will give you all a update in the morning

2. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Well DH fished to way into the early morning. Think he was down there a total of 17 hours. He didn't manage to bring in a keeper. Guess the river is going to have to have a couple weeks before it gets right again. :confused2:
    Sunday we headed out for some sun and fun basically because I knew it was going to be a beautiful day. :cool2:We went up to camp Robinson and not one single catfish was biting our poles. I managed though to find a honey hole where there were some big brim. Seems to me they are a bit funny looking compared to our normal brim fish.:tounge_out: They have a bigger mouth and orange under fins...hybrid i think. At first glance they favor a goggle eye or maybe when a bass say a brim nest and fertilized it but whatever it was still a fun day. I was still tired from all the wedding stuff and DH was of course river tired. So pittling was good for us both. :smile2:
    DH (Raysplay) and i were gettn' really cranky seeing all these so called (SP) Je-Lop_Pee just looking up at us and not biting. Think maybe it is possible they arte spawning. DH say two butting heads every so often and he seems to think the nests were close by. Hope so. i really need to read up on the fish and figure out what is the big deal:big_smile: