Hey you, do you want a cheap wedding?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Mac-b, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    I missed out on something when I got married, for sure. One of the largest retails chains in the world is offering weddings at their major store. Even better, you can get the wedding attire there, discounts on the wedding announcements, public address type music for the whole store to enjoy, plus your post wedding refreshments with a little discount. Only draw back is that you have to let the customers participate. If interest go to this links http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2009/...-wal-mart-supercenter-in-nebraska-i-thee-wed/

2. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I dont think my wife would like me getting married again....I can try and ask her, she might, just might go for it if it is going to be held at Wally World....

3. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    The getting maried part isn't the expensive part. Getting divorced IS. If I could find somewhere that gave discounts on divorces I would put them on "speed dial" #1.

4. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    ...Howsabout this couple from here in the UK who managed to get a last minute cancellation wedding reception at a three star hotel for the amazing sum of £51.00 from E-Bay? :wink::wink:

Link HERE

5. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    I recently saw this hugh flashing sign down on I-65 north near AL/Tn line advertising Divorces for like $200.00 :roll_eyes: