Hey Yall

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by CBurns87, Oct 27, 2009.

1. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    Hey everyone, sorry i havn't been on in awhile. Things have been crazy around my house since Jeff left. He is doing well, i don't hear from him as often as we would like for the fact he is running a lot of 24 hour missions. He is now in Iraq and moving around constantly. I sent him out his laptop about a week ago, so hell have his own computer soon. Maby he will be able to get on here again and talk to everyone. I know he is itching to go fishing. He talks about drinkin beer and fishing a lot when hes home for R&R. We are hoping he gets R&R in March for Wyatt's 1st birthday. If you have any questions about anything let me know, and to anyone who wants his address over there, let me know ill see if i can get it to you. As for us on the home side time is going by at a nice pace...would LOVE for it to go by faster though. The kids are doing great. Wyatt is now sitting up, crawling, trying to pop his 1st tooth, said his first word "hi", and his new thing is trying to stand in his pack n play. Kendall is waiting to get into preschool, and going nuts about having to wait...lol But again if you want to know anything just hit me up. Thanks...love you all

Cheyenne

2. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Im glad everything is going well. I think about Jeff from time to time, and I pray he makes it back just fine. Tell him I said hello and take care. :big_smile:

3. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    Cheyennel I will have you and your family in my thoughts. Best of luck to all of you. whiteriver

4. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    We are all glad to see you back on Catfish1. :wink:

5. Circlehook Jester

Circlehook Jester New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Hello Cheyenne....we shall pray for you and your family. Your husband is a hero to all of us.

6. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Cheyenne were glad to hear you and thekids are doing good and that the little one is growing up so fast. Tell Jeff he is in all of are prayers and when he gets back there is much over do water time to be had.

Chris

7. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Thanks for the update.Looking forward to having him get back in the states ASAP....

8. Katatonik

Katatonik New Member

State:
    Ogden, Kansas,
    Y'know, you could come to a gathering without your hubby. Most of us
    are real fans of babies and moms. If you need a break and don't mind
    rough company we could accommodate ya. Maybe the lead pour in
    February at Ray's house? We could talk floaters, sinkers and shoot the
    sh*t while waiting on the BBQ. Just a thought...

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Cheyenne thanks for the update. Proud things are going well with all of you. Jeff and the family is in our thoughts and prayers. Tell him we appreciate his service.

10. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas

I would have stopped out at the gathering last week, but when i got on here,it was already passed. But i will defiantly have to try to hit the next one! I know Kendall is itching to go fishing again,but with Wyatt i just cant find the time to get out with her.

11. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanx for the update and glad to know that things are going well for you and family. Just remember that you also have an extended family and if there is anything we can do for you, you only need holler. You, Jeff, and the kids remain in our thoughts and prayers, and we thank you all for your sacrifice and service. Stay safe and may God continue to Bless you all!!!:wink:

12. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    I just want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers! It is greatly appreciated especially for me. Its been a had last few weeks for me, havn't talked jeff, wyatts been in and out of the drs, and everything seems like its just going down hill. Im going to try to keep on here, and keep the updates coming for you all. The next time i talk to him, i will definatly let everyone know. Again thanks to everyone

13. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    I was able to talk to Jeff today, and he has received his laptop. As soon as he has a minute in the next few days he is going to get his internet connection up and made an appearance on here! He is doing good though...tired of being gone, but waiting for march to come for R&R, and LOTS of fishing!!

14. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    We look forward to hearing from him.

15. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    Cheyenne, it goes without saying that we all owe Jeff, and all servicemen a great deal of thanks, but sometimes we forget the sacrifices that family's make.
    THANK YOU for YOUR service to our country.
    We're looking forward to seeing both of you again.
    Keep your chin up.

Ray & Peg

16. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    Thank you so much for thanking me. You dont know how much that really means. Theres not a lot of people who think like that, but honestly i would rather you be talking about the soldiers. They are the ones making the greatest sacrifice for everyone. If there is another gathering at milford, ill will try to make an apperance and say hi to everyone. Hope everything is going well for you and your family too. Thanks again