hey, ya know where I could ............

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Jun 14, 2009.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey, ya know where I could find a good cheap hat with some character? Don't want "Jim's Feed and Seed" Or "Mable's all Night Male Emporium"

Was out with the tractor and brush hog yesterday and went under a ceder limb that drug my head back and my hat wound up under the brush hog. Many many little pieces now. "Glad it wasn't my head under there." Anyhow that hat was the "El Cazador Resturante. We take cash and not credit cards"

So I am looking for a classy, not go to meeting, but manly cap. You guys know where I could find one?

2. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I have a Budwieser 100,000 gal. club.Lid Or if you perfer a Bucksnort Tn. hat. I bet your going to get a bunch of them.
    smokey

3. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
  4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    How about a hat from my job. "PATCO" Port Authority Transit Company" Nothin cheaper than free. LOL!

5. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Sir John, are you looking for a new hat or a used one?

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I like hats with sweat on the brow from work so your is out BG!

Mr Mac, knowing you I would get a used hat free with your logo from you so you could make money. You old codger you. Besides if I advertised for you in Iowa nobody here can swim so they wouldn't come to NC unless it was to pick Okra or Jimmy Carters peanuts.

Smokin Joe that booze hat is impressive. Let me think about that.

Kutter, if I had a hat like was on you head I would have to go to the local Taiwanese nail fixer upper to get my nails done just to be able to wear a hat like that. (Seriously Tom that is one cool hat)

7. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i don't wear hats, i wear caps...if you want one, pm your snail mail addy to me and i'll send you a new one of the kind i like...you can even put your own sweat on it:wink:

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I'll have a look in my closet and see what I have,I dont collect caps,But i should ,Probably have 50 odd ,might find one that reminds me of ya.:wink:

9. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Don't know about hats, but ya can get a cool new BOC cap lately

10. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    you could always see if catoon has an extra for ya :smile2:

11. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Hey, John, you could always make you a little paper hat like they did in kindergarten. Might even make you feel young again!!:wink::smile2:

12. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    hey beetle, i got a desert digital cover out here that i am about to retire. i could send it to you. it is fairly "salty" (seen alot of use and experience). dont know if you are willing t wear a Marine Corps Cover, but there is definately sweat on the brow from lots of work. Plus it has seen combat, so that is always a good selling point. i have to get rid of it anyway, to faded and not within standards anymore. just let me know.

13. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    "Don't know if you are willing to wear a Marine Corps Cover" Joeys quote in the above post.

Now I know you are a Marine Joey. You been in Afghanistan without good Italian-Polack food for too long. You lost your mind.

Anybody in their right mind would be a fool not to accept your offer. I would be more than proud and more than thankful to wear that Cover. Good Lord above, Joey, I can't cover your back this far away from you but I can wear that hat with pride and indicate to the people who see me wear it that it came from a man, a real man, few of which there are anymore.

It will go on the top peg of my hall tree and I won't even desecrate it by wearing it fishing. He$$ I ain't even gonna wash it. I realize it will be too big for me Joey, but that is alright.

Thanks, John.

14. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    As a matter of fact...Paul is introducing a new line of BOC caps. Clean, classy, and I'm sure very durable. I want one in black. You strike me more as a tan...or green, but he doesn't have a green one with yellow lettering. I think you would look best in the tan, but of course, that would be your decision.

15. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Hey John I have a couple of white hats (Dixie Cups) as we squidies would call them LOL if you want one. You wont look as cool as one of them Jar Heads but the chicks dig sailors :wink:

16. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Man, I got Gyrines and Squids offering me hats. Yepper, would be proud to wear 'em. I can't swim and couldn't hit a sparrow with a shotgun but I'll take 'em. And I thank ya. Very much and very sincerely. Doesn't anybody join the army around here or are they just putzes?

Uh, Kat. Lad if you don't know me well enough by now I will have to set you straight in a private, confidential, extremely honest, completely straightforward, damb the torpedoes e-mail to your abode there in Missoura about BOC hats. Excuse me B(period)O(period)C(period) hats.

17. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    well if you still want it send my your adress and i will get it out to you. i have to o to the post office on the other side of base in the morning anyway (its about 1230 AM here) so i can ship it out to you. might take a week or so but it will get there. just let me know. and i dont think it will be to big, i wear a small sized cover.