Hey!!! Would you like to get even???

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Dreadnaught, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    There is a new graphics contest about to start in the near future. Come on and have some fun with the rest of us. This things are a blast and you will get to pit your skills against the likes of DH, Tdawg, Cats4uandme and many more. Come on and try it, what do you have to lose, :wink:!!!

Hurry and get signed up!!!
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69829

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    This will be a hoot to watch from a distance for me JW :wink::smile2:.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'd get too embarrassed with my Photoshop Elements 6.0 skills....:embarassed::smile2:...I need to find a tutorial for dummies on this program.:embarassed:

Remember, I told you that you can use any pics on here of me in this. I'll get a kick out of just watching you all.....:wink::smile2:....Also, the pics in this will give me more to practice and work with...:wink::smile2:

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    If you want us to use them, get them posted in the picture section for us, LOL!!! I promise we won't do anything mean with them:wink::wink::wink:!!!

5. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Oh, I would love to even...but most of the people I want to get even with aint signed up. Besides, Matt has to do all my photoshop work and I don't think he will make fun of himself!:wink:
    But..I will put my pictures in, you guys can use them if ya wish. Might as well have a female in the bunch to pick on!:smile2:

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I think it sounds fun. However I need one of those dummy deals too. :angry::smile2: But hey, could be the best way to learn, just jump right in there. I've been known to do it before :wink:.

I gotta get some payback SOMETIME for the uh, "Catgirl" pictures which were posted. Don't remember anybody stickin' my head on another body though......... :tounge_out:.

How much longer before this thing counts down, or did I already miss the take-off?

7. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    OOPs, I'm sorry...I just realized that there was another female signed up.
    so I guess I'm just here to help.:wink:
    Come on Tanya....get some pictures in, you know we can talk Matt into goin for it again. Then if I can figure this computer thing out we can get our payback!

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    She hasn't posted pics as of yet so you two may be the only ones in it if Tanya signs up!!!

9. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    So I guess technically I need to totally sign up, just in case I figure out how to use this contraption.:wink::smile2:

10. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Good think'n, LOL!!!

11. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

What SHE said. Not sure what it was, but that's the point. We need to live up to our REPS. :smile2: There's a lot to be said for bein' confusing...... :wink:

12. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Still waiting for those pics Tanya!!!!!!!!

13. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yeah...like that will ever happen.

Guess I'm gonna have to give Sheila a crash coarse lmao. And no, I'm not gonna do her work for her. She volunteered...:eek:oooh::smile2:

14. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Once again.... all talk and now show, LOL!!!