The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a new graphics contest about to start in the near future. Come on and have some fun with the rest of us. This things are a blast and you will get to pit your skills against the likes of DH, Tdawg, Cats4uandme and many more. Come on and try it, what do you have to lose, :wink:!!!

Hurry and get signed up!!!
http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69829

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
This will be a hoot to watch from a distance for me JW :wink::smile2:.

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
I'd get too embarrassed with my Photoshop Elements 6.0 skills....:embarassed::smile2:...I need to find a tutorial for dummies on this program.:embarassed:

Remember, I told you that you can use any pics on here of me in this. I'll get a kick out of just watching you all.....:wink::smile2:....Also, the pics in this will give me more to practice and work with...:wink::smile2:

·
Banned
5,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd get too embarrassed with my Photoshop Elements 6.0 skills....:embarassed::smile2:...I need to find a tutorial for dummies on this program.:embarassed:

Remember, I told you that you can use any pics on here of me in this. I'll get a kick out of just watching you all.....:wink::smile2:....Also, the pics in this will give me more to practice and work with...:wink::smile2:
If you want us to use them, get them posted in the picture section for us, LOL!!! I promise we won't do anything mean with them:wink::wink::wink:!!!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Oh, I would love to even...but most of the people I want to get even with aint signed up. Besides, Matt has to do all my photoshop work and I don't think he will make fun of himself!:wink:
But..I will put my pictures in, you guys can use them if ya wish. Might as well have a female in the bunch to pick on!:smile2:

·
Banned
13,069 Posts
:embarassed::smile2:...I need to find a tutorial for dummies on this program.:embarassed:

I think it sounds fun. However I need one of those dummy deals too. :angry::smile2: But hey, could be the best way to learn, just jump right in there. I've been known to do it before :wink:.

I gotta get some payback SOMETIME for the uh, "Catgirl" pictures which were posted. Don't remember anybody stickin' my head on another body though......... :tounge_out:.

How much longer before this thing counts down, or did I already miss the take-off?

·
Registered
875 Posts
Oh, I would love to even...but most of the people I want to get even with aint signed up. Besides, Matt has to do all my photoshop work and I don't think he will make fun of himself!:wink:
But..I will put my pictures in, you guys can use them if ya wish. Might as well have a female in the bunch to pick on!:smile2:
OOPs, I'm sorry...I just realized that there was another female signed up.
so I guess I'm just here to help.:wink:
Come on Tanya....get some pictures in, you know we can talk Matt into goin for it again. Then if I can figure this computer thing out we can get our payback!

·
Banned
5,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OOPs, I'm sorry...I just realized that there was another female signed up.
so I guess I'm just here to help.:wink:
Come on Tanya....get some pictures in, you know we can talk Matt into goin for it again. Then if I can figure this computer thing out we can get our payback!
She hasn't posted pics as of yet so you two may be the only ones in it if Tanya signs up!!!

·
Registered
875 Posts
So I guess technically I need to totally sign up, just in case I figure out how to use this contraption.:wink::smile2:

·
Banned
13,069 Posts
So I guess technically I need to totally sign up, just in case I figure out how to use this contraption.:wink::smile2:
What SHE said. Not sure what it was, but that's the point. We need to live up to our REPS. :smile2: There's a lot to be said for bein' confusing...... :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts