hey what if

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by catoon, Sep 17, 2008.

1. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    what if north american fisherman and catfish 1 was to team up i bet it would be great im a life time member of north american fisherman and will be here also this is a great site only thing is a bald guy named paul keeps staring at me and he scaring me :tounge_out:

2. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Is North American Fisherman that club that keeps wanting me to join claiming I'll get all sorts of cool stuff for free?

Someone sent me some hooks one time. Kinda small for what I fish for so I gave them to a bass fisherman.:big_smile:

3. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    I'm also a Life member of nafc and Catfish1 Blows it away. don't need all that junk sent to me with out asking. Then I get to pay some postage to send it back NO thanks.
    Glad you found the BOC and Welcome!
    :beat_brick:​

4. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    My mommy taught me that if I can't say nothing nice, I shouldn't say anything at all...

I had a lot of bad experiences with the NAFC

5. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I've been a life member of NAFC for several years now and I don't really have anything bad to sat about 'em. I enjoy seeing the catch and release contest every year, and they give away a lot of prizes (prizes are mostly geared towards bass fishin' though).

6. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    I agree! I once was a member of The North American Fishing Club too. It was a pain receiving all those books too. Most of them applied to Bass and Walleye fishing. Yeah. Like once a month I received the books and before you ya know it, you have a whole library of books.:angry: Heck. I kept them all, but I wish I would of sent them back. The darn shipping costs are to darn much these days. The lures I received, pertained to bass fishing too.:confused2: I dropped the membership after a couple of years. Catfish 1 is my stay!!:big_smile:

7. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    i am a life member of north american hunting club ,after joining the books the videos kept coming and coming and coming