Hey what happened?

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by RIVER-RAT, Dec 21, 2007.

1. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Hey what happened to the 12/19/2007 fishing report thread? Anybody know?

2. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Well I don't know what the heck happened but it's back!:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::crazy:

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Gremlins have been spoted around here at times and, they seem to like to play games with our minds, LMAO!!!

4. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Well they are doing a wonderful job on mine:dribble::dribble:

5. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Server hiccupped. I shot Eithne a PM and she was nice enough to explain it. Apparently when the server blinked it changed the time and date, which hosed up the time/date stamps on the posts.

6. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    :dribble::beated::that_hurt:

Uhhhhh, that hurt's my head! :tire:

7. Propshredder

Propshredder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for the update Bill, sorry you didn't have more luck. I'm gonna test a theory in a few weeks and if it works I'll pass it along. Good karma to you.

8. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    What really happened Bill is that you just thought it dissapeered. It was there all along and the mishap was all in your head.. hehehe

9. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Harold, you know what the doctors said. It could be very dangerous to Rats health to just come right out and tell him about his episodes.

10. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I know but somebody had to finally tell him.. I think he's strong enough to handle the shock.. And he don't know where I live so I'm safe for now,,.. hehehe

11. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I must say I went out with Rat this past week and he is a bit delusional. He actually thought we were going to catch a catfish. I played along of course since he could squash me with one swat! Poor guy? He even thinks he'll still be able to fish after he gets married.:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh: I just shook my head.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Hey Skip, if I remember correctly, there was A catfish that was brought into the boat! :eek:oooh:

What can I say? I can still dream about it! :eek:oooh::roll_eyes::eek:oooh::roll_eyes::eek:oooh:

13. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey now everybody be real quiet and don't tell him about the honey-do lists and the in-laws stuff.. Remember nobody warned us ahead of time... hehehe

14. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I know about the honey-do-lists but what is this in-laws stuff you refer to? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

I'm scared. :beat_shot::beat_shot:

15. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I'm sorry Rat, but we all had to swear an oath of silence about the in-laws stuff.. All I can safely say is it's a conspiracy and you lose every time.. So run man run I say... Hey I heard that somewhere before... It's alright though, you can clean your boat and get it ready just as soon as you get the laundry done and the dishes.. And don't forget to take out the trash, I'm not going to keep telling you everytime it needs taken out.. Ok that's it no fishing for 2 weeks mr. wiseguy.. Oh and what that smell coming from your boat.. Get the mr clean and clean it up right now, I'm not going to have something sitting next to my house thatsmells like that.. What will the neighbors think.. On 2nd thought I think it's time you grew up and sold that boat anyway, you never spend any time with me anymore.. I can go on forever.. Ok guy's when your wife's not looking , am I right... hehehe.. answer quick before she see;s you.. Then change the page... hehehe
    And all this is mild compared to the inlaw stuff.... hehehe

16. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Harold.. Dont forget about the sister n law stuff too..

17. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    So Harold is that what really happened to your boat? The wife said "you aren't using it enough to warrant the insurance on it any more so I'll put a For Sale sign on it and see if I can't make a down payment on my new car.":crazy:

18. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    It costs WHAT for (insert fishing gear or boat parts here)?? Wouldn't it be better to spend that money on the (a. house b. car c. Christmas/Birthday/Anniversary trip somewhere- or a trip to visit MY PARENTS:crazy:):smile2::smile2:

19. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    My boat?! NEVER!!!

That is sooooooo funny! We were walking in Wally World last night and I mentioned something about the boat, can't remember what it was but she stated;

"You love that boat more than you love me." I said, "Baby! Don't be silly, that is not true!"

Then she said, "If you had to choose saving the boat from sinking or me from drowning, you'd be running back and forth between the two and lose the both of us cause you wouldn't be able to make up you're mind!"

Guys this is the Gods honest truth, she really said this!!! :crazy::crazy:

I said, "well, you have a point!" :smile2::smile2::smile2:

I really would save her though, honest I would!

20. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Nooo she liked me having the boat and going fishing.. Well most of the time anyway.. She would always ask if I was going fishing tommorrow and if I said yes, she would ask where the checkbook was cause it was gonna be another girls day out.. I think my fishing was alot cheaper than her girls day out... It was when I told her that I sold the boat and was gonna get a new one is when the arguments started... hehehe... And you know who wins the arguments, even if we win we lose... hehehe... So, I said that I wanted a boat, she said that I didn't need a boat... We discussed it and decided that I didn't really need a boat after all.. Now whats wrong with this picture... hehehe... so I told her she didn't need a new truck next year... Now I don't have a boat and am sleeping on the couch.. Will I never learn when it's time to quit... hehehe