Hey That's My Bait!!!

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by kat in the hat, Nov 4, 2006.

1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    O.k. This is just hillarious. I am easily ammused, but this really is funny. I just caught my girlfriend's son's girlfriend eating my catfish bait!!! For real. I made up some hot dogs with some garlic and parmesian cheese, and was letting it marinate in a container in the kitchen. She had it all mixed up in some noodles. When I asked where she got it, she said "From that bowl. It's REALLY GOOD." I said "That's my bait!" Y'all should've seen the look on her face. Priceless. It probably was good, but now I don't have much to fish with because she hogged them all down. I hope the fish like them as much as she did.

2. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    thats funny :lol: wish id seen that look lmao , answer to this problem is put an extra fridge in the garage or back porch , iv got an old one that quit working or so i thought it works still so i put it on the porch for bait an extra freezer space

3. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    I have seen the same thing done many times, we use the old refrigerator and we also label it because of the fact that some people still dont understand that if it is in the old refrigerator, it isnt for people.

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Now that's funny. I am guessing she kept eating it even after you told her.

5. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Actually, she almost threw up, tossed it in the trash, and ran off with a look of abject horror on her face. I let it sink in for about an hour before I told her nothing was wrong with the weenies. At first she thought I was some sort of genious for "inventing" such a tasty snack. Then later, I asked her if she wanted some stink bait to dip the weenies in.

6. jga

jga New Member

State:
    missouri
    Man you should have let her finish before you told her. Then it would have been hilarious!lol.:0a30:

7. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    MMMM could you send me some to try? sounds delicious. how about 3 pounds for $7. You got a deal!
    :lol:

8. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    At least she didnt open up the one marked punch bait thinkin it was fruit punch LOL

9. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Thats priceless brother thanks for sharing.

10. just cats

just cats New Member

State:
    Leslie Missouri
    That's funny!
    Add a couple T-spoons of Bowkers next time, that'll keep her out of it.

11. Floyd

Floyd New Member

State:
    Indiana
    lol..I bet she'll ask next time..

12. Pontoon

Pontoon New Member

State:
    California
    That was too funny.

13. Love Them Cats

Love Them Cats New Member

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma

14. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    That was very funny, I think she might sue ya.

15. colten

colten Member

State:
    Texas
    That is funny. I have kept bait in the fridge before until the wife caught me. That don't happen anymore. It grossed her out. She couldn't handle the livers and garlic.:big_smile:

16. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Thats the best one I've read so far today Matt, thanks for the laugh.

17. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Here's the recepie.? Didn't work for bait, might make a better snack. I don't usually make bait but figured I'd try. Big cats have been known to eat weenies. Cut franks into bite size pieces. Drizzle with EVOO (olive oil) sprinkle with generous amount of garlic salt, parmesian cheese, and let soak for desired amount of time. I hear it's good mixed with butter noodles and microwaved to perfection. Save your $$ for a bottle of zinfandel, it goes good with hotdogs. Haaa, Haaa!

18. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That is priceless!Thanks for sharing and the smiles I recieved reading your post!:smile2:

19. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Thanks,That was my morning chuckle I was looking to start off my day with:lol: