Hey South Carolina catfishers

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by CaTmAnDo55, Mar 2, 2007.

1. CaTmAnDo55

CaTmAnDo55 New Member

State:
    florence, SC
    ya'll need to try to go to the tourny that rivercat and the peedee catmasters are putting on march 10 at dewitts landing lets all try to support them, i think its awesome that they are putting on a tourny every month for the next few months and not only that they do landing cleanup days thats a great way to protect our rights for ours and our childrens future of fishing , i would just like to thankyou for making these tournys possible hope to see ya'll there

2. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    THanks for your support Thomas but March 10th tment will be canceled due to exessive high water. The river is going to crest @ 5.5ft above flood stage(25.5ft) around thursday afternoon. That will make the river too unsafe and the fishing nearly impossible. We will just go to the April tment in society hill. Thank You.

3. CaTmAnDo55

CaTmAnDo55 New Member

State:
    florence, SC
    thanks and i understand and respect how you watch out for safety and i guess we will see you in april

4. WhiskerSticker40

WhiskerSticker40 New Member

State:
    SC
    Man, I love to hear that others take the time to help clean up around boat landings! I have been a member of the SC Litter Control Association for the past 15 years and it seems as though everyone wants to fish but few want to help protect our priviledge to fish. Every boat landing and bank location has litter. I would love to see us as responsible sportsmen help lead a charge to keep these areas clean. I have a lot of info if anyone is interested and would love to help start a state-wide day to have groups of volunteers help remove the litter from these areas. Please IM me if anyone is willing to help or you need more info. Thanks again guys, I appreciate your efforts!