Hey Rollo!

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Phil Washburn, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    seen this yet?:smile2:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news?slug=ap-nascar-talladega-waltrip&prov=ap&type=lgns

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

3. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    What a sissy call.

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Exactly! :big_smile: He was just trying to see what his car would do! Wouldn't that of been funny, he of all drivers would have wiped Jimmy out in practice though!? :smile2: I didn't see anything wrong with it, and there was other drivers hooking up and doing the same! rollo

5. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    nonsense, Mark - he is trying to make you happy by seeing how much bumper it takes for him to start the big one!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    No comment:smile2: wonder "if" he wins he will say sorry to those in the garage???? LMAO! Honestly, Daytonna and Dega, im going with him anytime! He seems to always be decent or competitve at one point in the race!:roll_eyes: rollo

7. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I know what the deal is.
    Nascar don't wont Hendricks to roll out a backup car and stomp everybody in the race with it.

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think it has more to do with trying to protect possible history for THEIR image!:roll_eyes: rollo

Last edited: Oct 30, 2009
  9. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Can you imagine the flack NASCAR would get from yota and ford if Jimmy spanked them with a brand new untested back up car right off the truck?

Good stuff right there, I don't care who ya are.