Hey,Rat

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Dredge, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    So,I'm on my way down 270 near 44 this morning,stuck in traffic.It was about 7 or 7:30,on my way to the Melvin Price dam.I look at the next lane over,and see a SeaArk decked out with mini-van chairs,rod holders and the words Death Barge II on the back.I tell my wife "hey,that's Bill from the club!" After pulling along side the big truck you drive,I finally saw why they talk about your size.It ain't easy to make a cab look that small.What are those guns,19 or 20 inch?Anyway,I tried to get your attention,but you were too busy jamming your I-pod and ducking traffic.I didn't catch crap,even after moving to C.B.Where did you go?And did you get any fish?Next time maybe I'll get to say Hi in person.

2. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I had just left the Flamm City ramp, Okie and I spent an all nighter out there with Grumper and GaryF....we caught a few, it was a pretty slow night, biggest was 46 pounds....

3. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Nice to know someon got on fish.We were confined to the bank,no truck to take the boat till next week.Hopefully,I'll be out on the Missouri Monday.Gonna launch from the Bottoms.