Hey Phil! are you watching this?

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Netmanjack, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Wow' I bet you are getting nerves? lol What a game! I don't know how it will end, but if I were you I would be rubbing my magic monkeywrench!:crazy:
    If the Raven's finish the Patriot's off then at least I will have the satisfaction knowing that the Browns beat them twice! lol lol lol:cool2::wink:

2. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    WOW that was close. Brady looked a little nervous tonight going against a 4-7 team. They sure racked up the penalties though.

3. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    nice try but Brady was nails in the clutch.

That was a great game!

4. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man' I'm certainly not a Rsavens fan, but they won the game, the players that is. Man' if not for that time out called from the side lines with 55 seconds left................. so is the way of football. lol
    Theres one more for ya Phil lol, but I wouldn't be to proud of it! lol:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2::smile2:

5. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    watching what, Jack?:0a10:

oh you mean THAT...the pats once again winning under adverse conditions:smile2:

40 mph winds and the pats win on the road...yeah, i ain't gonna lie..i was a little nervous:wink:

them pats are pretty stout right now:big_smile:

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    you wouldn't? belichick outcoached billick and you think the pats should be ashamed?????

it was the ravens coach that screwed up, not the pats...where is the shame in outplaying/outcoaching your opponent?????
    :smile2:

7. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    That was an amazing game. Who woulda thought that all the sudden the Ravens are a defensive presence and the Pats still found a way to win even though Brady couldn't pass for half the game the way he wanted. The wind took Moss out of the game, if you can't throw deep.....

Too bad next week's game isn't at Pitt. It would be something to watch the Pats in a REAL adverse situation. I don't know if there is any grass left at Pitts.

Suddenly, I almost (take a breath Phil, I said ALMOST) find myself rooting for the Pats. The reason....they just keep finding a way to win (unless of course ESPN reports that Baltimore Defensive Co. Rex Riley is on the take from Belichek, lol). I just hope they only score 555 pts this season (that's about 19 a game from here on out).
    :roll_eyes:

8. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Not being a hater, but the Ravens won that game. That wasn't even remotely close to pass interference. He didn't make contact until he jumped for and got one hand on the ball. And then when they scored the td, it looked like the offical was jumping for joy when he put is hands up. They should make a toyota comercial out of that.

9. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Funny considering the ref was out of line of sight on that TD.

10. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'v heard of this before, they call it jumping on the band wagon, suddenly! lmao
    Boy'oh boy' OZZY

11. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Dont get me wrong, Im just saying my piece. Im a die hard COWBOYS FAN. I would like nothing better than to see the Cheats lose a game right now.

12. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota

I've never actually been against the Pats. I just don't like Belichek. But the Pats team has shown remarkable composure the last 2 games. Besides, when my Vikes make it to the playoffs and win their first superbowl this year, I'll be rooting against the pats.:big_smile:

13. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    If you ask me the pass in that game was when Baltimore's defence threw the refs flag in the stands... sorry but that was a botched game... so many flags over nothing.. ravens beat them in my eyes to hell with what the record shows i know what i saw.. I could give a crap about both teams but that was alot of BS there in the last 4 mins.... But all in all i know my Colts are going to bring it another championship home to Indy!!!!

14. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Could the refs have called a worse game? They gave New England the win with that last drive! Baltimore should have won that game. Randy Moss after the game was arrogant as usual. The Pats, when they played the Eagles got exposed and they will be beaten this year, maybe not in the regular season, but definately in the playoffs!

15. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Refs were a joke that game...