Hey Ohio Boys!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Desperado, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I'm looking into fishing tomorrow and seeing if anyone would like to go. I know some of you work and won't be able to make it but maybe you can get out later in the day. My new days off are Sun. and Mon. and looking at fishing on those days. Just drop me a line if you would like to go and we can catch some fish. I know with the cold fronts coming though that not to many cats are being caught right now, but that could change. But the saugeye are starting to turn on a little bit and maybe I can get into some of those and maybe a few cats. I will let you all know how I do.

2. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    Good luck gettin em'. I'd love to make it, but I now work 2 jobs. I now have no time to fish.

3. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    Maddcatter

Always time to fish....just how much time is the question!

Been gone fer 3 weeks and went out in the rain Sat. and within 1 hour had a 28#er, nothing big but made the time.

"Join in the pursuit"!
    <><Baitkiller><>

4. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    Well, I checked out a few places and nothing biting. I decided to get the bow out and head to the range. Got eveything in tune and ready to drop some deer. I know it's a bit late but better late then never. I need to get the rest of the stuff together. I will still catfish and hunt when not doing that.

5. Mathersm

Mathersm New Member

State:
    Darbydale, Ohio
    You gonna do any fishing this monday? Supposed to be 62 and sunny. Im thinking of taking the day off so let me know if ya wanna go.

6. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I'm going to go Sun. and Mon. just not sure where. I looking into drifting for some cats.

7. Mathersm

Mathersm New Member

State:
    Darbydale, Ohio
    Let me know whats up and would ya have room for another. Dont think ill get my boat out if its gonna be just me in it.

8. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    TI will let you know. Thinking about drifting the upper end. Is the water still real low? Also how are the ramps?

9. Mathersm

Mathersm New Member

State:
    Darbydale, Ohio
    I haven't been up that way in a while. i'd imagine that the water is still pretty low. We have had some rain but not enough to get close to normal water lvls.