Hey,kids

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by cook, Jan 5, 2008.

1. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    No prayers needed,but just checking in.Felt ill at work 3 weeks ago,ended up having emergency surgery.Finally home,but still on the mend.Down to 135

2. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    135#,but was able to move around without the walker today.
    Should be good as new come spring,and as a bonus,kick the nicotine monkey off my back.

Looking foward to beating last years PB of 50# flathead.

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    glad you're still on the top side of daisys Jon! and when you lose the flavor of nicotine in your mouth and you start tasting food again, you will wonder why you ever smoked at all! hang in there my friend!

4. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Cookie, its good to see you are on the mend. Had no clue you were down and out. Stay warm and get well soon. Hugs----Punkin

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Glad to see you back. I hope that you start to feel better soon.

6. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    It's good to see you back. Didn't eat someone elses cookin' did ya?:big_smile:
    I wouldn't worry about that 135# business... after layin' off the nicotine, your weight will shoot up to 300# in no time...:smile2::smile2:

7. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Glad to see you back, Jon. Hope you're feeling better and congrats on the smoking - at least you got something good out of the deal! Sounds like you'll be back in business in time to tear 'em up at the S'ville spillway this spring:wink:

Branden

8. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Jon,
    Was wondering about you and your wife. Hope everything is on the mend! Just don't ever light up again, like I did a few years back. Phil gave you some good things to look forward to, the food will taste better AND you will be so glad you quit!
    Prayers for a speedy recovery,
    Cheryl

9. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    get well soon brother