Hey KatfishKyle, how did you guys do yesterday?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Sunburn, May 18, 2008.

1. Sunburn

Sunburn New Member

State:
    Williamsto
    Man I feel sort of like a dope for letting the weatherman keep me in the house! I think I'm gonna go back to that old Indian forecasting method:
    Stick head out of teepee. If come back in
    Red, it's hot out.
    Blue, it's cold out.
    Wet, it's rainging out.
    White, it's snowing out.
    If scalp all messed up, it's windy out.
    I'm starting to think it's a lot better than all the science that so oftern is wrong!

2. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    I think you nailed that on the head Phil ....... Garry-:wink:

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    My theory is always plan the trip and then do a lot of praying for good weather.

4. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    INDAIN TRCK, ME NO HOW. STICK HEAD OUT WINDOW, PACK TACKLE GO FISHIN, NO PLAN, IF PLAN SOMETHING ALL WAYS SCREW UP UP PLANS, SO DONT PLAN , JUST DO IT.

MOOSE:smile2:

5. KatfishKyle

KatfishKyle New Member

State:
    Wayne Co. Ohio
    Well, I didnt make it down to Salt Fork Saturday. Kinda got discouraged looking out the window. I did take a trip down to Wills Creek, I got rained on but me and my buddy were fishing under a bridge right there where RT83 crosses over. We didnt do any good, lost a lot of tackle from snags. we then headed into the hills to a small strip pond and tried our luck on Bluegill, only caught flathead bait. Im aiming for a Salt Fork trip a week from today (5-25). All in all it was an OK day, just did a lot of driving in my new truck I just bought 2 days ago.