Hey its me all

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by richard dunbar, Jun 25, 2007.

1. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    Just stoppin in to say alls good in the land with the sand. makin sure all is good with ya'll too. Drop me a line I check this bout every week or so. Be good and keep the drag screamin!

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

3. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    RICHARD!!!!!! :big_smile:

Great to hear from you!!! All is good hear. Takes all of 2 seconds to see that thangs have change on the BOC but its still the same good ol folks here. Glad that all is well in the land of the sand.

We sure do appreicate ya and miss you! You take care and let any of us know if you need or want anything! I mean that too!!:wink:We're praying for you so stay safe and stay in touch! We love hearing from you and all the other soliders.

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    welcome back, good to see old members checking in every now and then

5. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    well bud good to see all is well so far keep your head down and eyes up. take care and with any luck you might even find a catfish hole in the land of sand. if not i'll make sure i keep the ones here hot. take care and stay safe. jeff

6. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    :big_smile: Hey Richard, Its good to see you find a few minutes in the chaos to make a post home. We have missed all our military family members. All is well here and we are prayin for you and all that you are doin over there. {{{{Hugs from your sis in Mississippi}}}}}}. Be safe, Be healthy, and Be blessed. You are in our hearts and on our minds always. Take care dear.:wink:

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    How Grand it is to hear from ya! Glad ya get to come in and check your e-mails about every week.Please continue to stay safe.We all miss having ya on here every day.God Bless you and all our Solidiers,Airforce, Marines and Navy.We can't thank you enough for your service to Our Country!!!Hugs -----------Sister Pat:big_smile:

8. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Hey Richard glad to here from you take care Buddy

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Hey Richard, It is great to see that you are doing well as can be expected. Great to hear from you Buddy!!!

10. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Good to see yer face Rich, take care Buddy!!!

11. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Great to here from Ya, buddy.Glad things are ok as allways Thank you for all you do.

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Good to see you on here again.Just stay safe and hurry home.God Bless you and the rest of the troops over in that he-- hole. STAY SAFE!!