Hey its a new year.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by chambers bd, Jan 26, 2008.

1. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Hi Folks,
    Im sure every body can relate to when you were a kid, spring was around the corner. All of a sudden its the spawning seasons and the magic of fishing takes over. You see while you were so bizzy out fishing everyone the adults were watching how your eye's lit up when you caught a fish. So lets go the extra step this spring. Pack some food, and take a kid fishing. I love seeing and hearing my grand daughter as she pulles in a fish on her pink barbie pole.
    They will never forget the time you spend with them.

TEACH A KID TO CATFISH, TELL US WHAT HAPPEN.

:big_smile:

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Already got a trip planned for me, and Sheila, and her son. She doesn't like to fish seriously, or in big water. He doesn't like to go to some of the local ponds, and fishing isn't all that good there anyways. There is a 200 acre lake stocked full of crappie, bass, channels, and yes the mighty bluecat not too far away. MDC rents johnboats for $5 a day. It's gonna be fun woohoo. Showed Sheila on Google Earth the other day. I fished there once, but didn't bring life jackets (gotta bring your own), so I fished from the dock, and didn't do so well. A guy there told us that they catch 30+ pounders every year. I'm hoping that there will be some fun for all of us there. If so, it might become a habit.:big_smile:

3. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Hey Matt,
    Have You ever fished reelfoot Lake, I heard its pretty good fishing?