Hey! I got worms!

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by catdaddy007, May 3, 2007.

1. catdaddy007

catdaddy007 Member

State:
    SE Arkansas
    I went out a couple of days ago to check on my worm trees.I have 4 trees with worms already.I don't remember ever having them this early.My trees usually have 3 batches a year.

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Todd are you talking about catalph worms? If so, you have a great catfish bait. Get you some 5gal buckets and put some leaves in and start puting the worms in. Leaves-worms-leaves etc. Get those rods and reels and head for the water.:lol: :big_smile:

3. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Im glad to hear its your tree. Otherwise I'd have said not to worry they have medication for that. lol

4. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Sounds like u is talking about catalpa worms?

5. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    man those things are like gold these days. i think it is a little early i dont ever remember seeing them till june or so. have you ever tried blanching them and then freezing them for the fall? its just like blanching vegetables and it works great.

6. bwillaub

bwillaub New Member

State:
    missouri
    Man....I have been looking for those for 5 years now. We have plenty of trees around here, Mid Missouri, but I have yet to find a single worm. I loved fishing with them as a kid in Alabama. I would love to have a couple of hundred. Will pay of course. Let me know.

Thanks.

Bob