hey i am new to the site

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by tma, Jun 12, 2009.

1. tma

tma New Member

State:
    nebraska
    HEy every one i am new to the site got it from a friend! I was wondering if aany one had any tips or pointers to help me out with some catfishing on the river Well Thanks!!!:big_smile:

2. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
    Welcome Tyler to the BOC. I would check out the member library and start reading. There is a lot of great info in there. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

3. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    Welcome to the boc tyler GL :0a23:

4. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    welcome to the BOC Tyler, Listen man, best advice i could give u is absorb as much as u can from reading post. this site has a ton of info on many subjects, as well as some guys thats been around a few times and know whats up. ask questions, the only dumb question is one not asked. good luck glad u joined.

5. Frankie B

Frankie B Guest

what river you fishing????

6. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Welcome to the BOC! You are in the best place possible for the info you're seeking. Check the library, there is a lot of information there. Also, someone will be more than willing to help ya here as well. What are you fishing for specifically?

7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Tyler.

8. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Welcome to the BOC Tyler! This is the best group of people and catfishing information on the net!!

9. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    welcome to the BOC

10. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    Welcome to the BOC, Tyler! Tons of useful information here. Enjoy your new addiction!

11. iluvnevaeh

iluvnevaeh New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Welcome to the BOC Tyler!! We need to get you a picture for your avatar now, so lets go get a big fish!!:cool2:

12. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Welcome to the BOC Tyler I dont fish the river so cant help ya much but there are people here that sure can and will I'm sure !! :smile2:

13. tma

tma New Member

State:
    nebraska
    mo

14. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    Welcome to the BOC~!!! Depending on when , where , and what your looking to catch fishin the Big MO is gonna decide what you should use for bait and how you should rig up... during the day behind a dyke is gonna be differently fished then how ya fish and bait at night off the same dyke.. theres 2 holes created off one dyke a sand bar and slack water and a seam between the 2.. the blues are out just off the seam in the hole the channels are closer to the slack water and the flatheads come outta the hole and run the sand bar lookin for food... what when and where and with what is the ticket...

15. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    :0a23::0a25::0a25:Tyler Welcome to the Boc, from So. Illinois.

16. Frankie B

Frankie B Guest

sorry I'm no help on the mo....good luck tho

17. flathead_hunter

flathead_hunter Well-Known Member

State:
    nebraska city
    i would try the pocket where the dike meets the bank for flathead... good nebraska source for the big river http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47417

18. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Tyler, welcome to the BOC!!! Stay safe and enjoy.

19. grillking

grillking New Member

State:
    omaha, nebraska
    welcome to the BOC tyler. your question and many more can be answered by few hours reading on this site. good luck

20. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Hi, Jump in, and prowl around, Lots of info here..and, I'm sure folks with answers will also chime in.

Welcome to the BOC!!:big_smile: