Hey I am Back

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Boomer, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey I missed all of ya'll..... Had internet issues here in Paradise....... Hopefully those are at an end...it is not real fast but at least I can read and post every once in awhile.

I will be taking vacation for a month in December around the 12th, and sure look forward to it. Cant say I am going to do any fishing, but will enjoy Christmas with the family, my 3rd one in 25 years.

Will be checking the boards and trying to get back on Chat........

2. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I wondered what happened because I think you missed a week in the college pick 'em. Guess that explains it. Did you get your picks in today?, looks like another crazy week in store for college football. I had a little computer trouble for a week or so and it's definitely a pain!

3. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Glad to see you're back and up. Enjoy your vacation time! Im looking forward to mine also. I'll be off from the 19th to the 5th of Jan!:003:

4. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    welcome back boomer ben wonderring about you :cool2:

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Welcome back Gary. Enjoy the vacation and act like it's the last you'll ever have.:wink:

6. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    No didnt get to get my picks in this week either, crazy week in football though, making for an interesting bowl year, who will it be? I will be home for the bowl games, get to sit down and relax in my recliner and watch them....

7. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Thought ya took a nap after all them recipes ya post. Glad to see ya back. :wink: