Hey George, gag a maggot!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Mar 28, 2009.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Afternoon George.

Hey George, in that other thread ya asked me a question and told me something I didn't know.

a. No George I did not eat that horse in my profile.

b. George I did not know that you were 6' 4" tall. Judas. You could have stepped over that horse. And if you'd a come out in May I would not have had a bed big enough for you to sleep in. And Lord God Almighty what it would have cost to feed ya.

George, that horse of Nancy's, one of several, ran into a steel post that would not take no for an answer. Gonna show you a before and an after I carved on it. Conditions were more Viet Nam like than Mayos but what ya gonna do when things need done. Bootshowl could have done as good a job as a corpsman . Actually that picture is kinda like the stuff you see in New Jersey every day when you go to work, only it is humans.

Needed ya there to wipe my brow George.

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Some good work PB.

3. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Wow, thats some mighty fine mending:wink:

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Fine work doc. Perhaps ya should start a vasectomy clinic. LOL! Well we don't have to worry about a bed or chow do we. :sad2:

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    I'll pass on any vasectomy that looks like that!!

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Lie down George, I've never vasectomized a horse. Caponized a few chickens, but we got plenty of those on this forum now. LOL.

7. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    Since the "doc" aka Beetlejuice is that good maybe when George finally makes it to the land of the Iowigoits a little cosmetic surgery may be on tap. I know that if any expense (other than bail money) is incured, we could all chip in. I'm sure that Joisy's toxic waste dept. would be good for $20 to $25 bucks.

We need to work on this.

8. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Zalma, wanna rep ya, but in order to do that I gotta butter the rear end of every suck-up on this forum to get back to you. Must spread it around they say. Prob. are using fake oleomargarine to spread it around.

Will catch up to you shortly. Gonna rep somebody in the chicken liver dept. to get my 40 in rotation.

Later, John.

9. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Nice work Beetle. Is that a drain ya put in? I miss having supplies around.
    How'd ya get her up on the table?
    :smile2:
    It nice to know someone so humane. Just a few miles south of here they have a weekend around easter with pony rides; followed by a pony roast. They let the kids tenderise em a lil first.
    :eek:oooh:

10. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Boots, only you man could make me spit my chew all over the screen.

I love it except for the cleaning up I got to do here. LOL!

Yepper that was a rubber drain. Didn't want it to wick and get clogged so didn't use cloth.

Ya know Boots, the nice thing about that horse getting that wound? When that wound healed, as is usually the case, the hair came back in white. Helped at night when I was poaching deer. I knew it was that horse instead of a doe I was after, although I would have liked to have shot that horse. In fact I did. A rather sad story, but it fits in well with the characters on this forum. Think I told that story sometime ago, stuck in some pigeon hole in computer Memory somewhere..

Don't make any difference. I can write it again and make it better.

Luv ya Boots.

Later, John.