Hey Family!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Feb 19, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    MRR just called me again! He's such a good guy and I'm proud he considers me a friend. He just wanted to know about my husband if he had heard anything about his disability. I thought it was very thoughtful of him to show concern and I truly appreciated him calling. Also he has been informed he is coming home this weekend,and staying for a week and then headed back dow for 3 weeks. His boss said that hopefully by that time they can come home and work at home. Just thought i'd give ya all an update. Ya all have a good evening!:big_smile:

2. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Thanks for the up-date Pat. :big_smile:

Take Care,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thanks for that info Pat

4. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Pat I was just wondering the other day how things were going for you and your family

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Our State Representative contacted my husband to see if He had heard anything,we told him no. He was immediately on the phone with the Head RailRoad Retirement Board in Chicago Ill. They stated they have all his doctor reports and will try to have a decision for us by the end of March. All we can do now is pray,which I have been doing for right at 2 years now anyway. God will answer in His time,it's me that is impatient!!:crazy: Thanks for askin I appreciate it!:big_smile:

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for the update Pat and to let you know that we are still praying for your situtation.:big_smile:

7. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    I hope things work out for you and your family PK, I've been thru what your going thru, and it's a very long procedure. However it is good to see light at the end of the tunnel. Keep your chin up. Later Andy