Hey Family:

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Dec 7, 2006.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I just received a phone call from MRR's wife Barb.She requested that I make a post and explain to ya all where MRR is. At present he is stuck in a motel room in Arkansas. He and I were supposed to meet each other at a Denny's resturant in St. Louis Missouri. Well low and behold while I was traveling to St. Louis around 2PM he recieved a phonecall from his I guess employer,stating he had a job for him in Arkansas to help pour concrete.Well he gets down there and he finds out there is no job period. His employer has paid for the Motel but he just called Barb and he's pretty miserable,yet today there is still no work for him. He has very little money so this job was to be an opportunity for him to make some.Barb stated when he gets back home he is gonna have to find a different part time position,because this is just gonna work.I told her I would relay the message cause he is worried that ya all would think somethin bad had happened to him and he cares enough that he didn't want anyone of us to worry. So we need to keep John in our prayers that he can get home and find somethin different. I know I'd be just a little ticked to leave my family for a job and then find out that said job did not exist.--------------Pat:crazy:

2. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    That is not good. I wouldnt be too happy if i was put in the same situation, i hope he gets home safe and sound soon.

3. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Thanks for letting us know. Prayers are sent out.

4. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Where abouts in Arkansas is he? There is enough of us guys all over the state that maybe one of us could go out and have coffee with him at least. Either that or bring him home for a good home cooked meal and shoot some bull together.

5. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Good ideal, Where is he? Please find out for us.