Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone found this through another site just thought id introduce myself my names Jake..im from Northeast Ohio like fishing for anything..but really love fishin for channels..been doin it for a few years but still gotta alot to learn!! alotta good info here! look forward to chattin with ya!

·
Registered
69 Posts
welcome go to neocats.bravehost.com join the funnest catfishing circuit around. It's northeast ohio catfish assocation hopefully we'll see you in 2 weeks at atwood lake. It cost 35 dollars a team and the winning team won over 600 dollards last weekend, and if you want to learn alot about catfishing the people on the circuit will teach you things you never kne. Hopefully we will see you out there. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome to BOC, im fairly new to the board too and trust me the wealth of knowledge is unreal, im still reading and probally will be for many moons to come.:smile2::smile2:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.