Hey everyone

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by dolphinswmmr, Jan 27, 2010.

1. dolphinswmmr

dolphinswmmr New Member

State:
    kansas
    Long time no see. Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Life has been busy. I'm back at work now! yeah! I got a new rod and reel today!:jump: I got an okuma Avenger with the baitfeeding system. I put it on a Tiger Ugly Stick. I met up with Keith one night and he had a baitfeeding reel that lets the fish take line til you push the button and then it just stops. He hooked a good fish that night and I decided I had to have one. I'm on the hunt for a new boat too. I can't wait for the ice to go away. I'm ready for some cats. I am going to catch a big one this year. I will beat Jay's best :rotfl: before the end of the year. Hubby and I will get to finally meet some of you in April at the gathering. We will be down Friday evening and have to leave Sunday around 1. I have to get up for work at 4am Monday. I am looking forward to the trip though. We are bringing our son, but daughter doesn't want to go. She's 14 now and doesn't want to hang with mom and dad. We are also planning to bring a friend and introduce him to the group. The more members we can get the better. I just wanted to say hi to everyone and let ya know I'm still around. I look forward to meeting everyone soon. Til then catch as many as you can.

2. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    Good to see your still around, Angie. Congrats on the new job, and gear. I probably won't meet you guys in april but hope to run into you sometime soon.

3. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Glad to have ya back Angie. See ya in April.

Casey we understand that the new little one needs Daddy to be there. But soon enough we will all meet up.

4. ZachDinicola

ZachDinicola Member

State:
    Greatbend/Hays
    Lookin forward to meetin ya soon

5. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    Good luck:clover: :loser: :laugh1:

See ya in April

6. Bmac

Bmac Member

State:
    Kansas
    See ya there!:smile:

7. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
  8. dolphinswmmr

dolphinswmmr New Member

State:
    kansas
    One way or another Jay I will beat you even if I have to jump in and grab one by hand :laugh1: . Thanks guys, it's good be back.

9. Gamblen

Gamblen New Member

State:
    Kansas City, KS
    Its good to hear from you Angie, hang in there.:Happy:

10. Tunnel Rat

Tunnel Rat New Member

State:
    Kansas
    concrats on new job, and catch a bigger one then jay. watch out for barb on cats if you have to grab one by hand,ouch!!!:handshake: