Hey Everybody

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Carolina Reb, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Carolina Reb

Carolina Reb New Member

State:
    Willow Springs
    I've been a member for just a few months and wanted to introduce myself. This is a great site with alot of helpful people and friendly..My name is Tim and I live in Willow Springs...I'm just gettin into catfishing like you guys do it so I probably need lots of help...Thanks again for a great site....Carolina Reb

2. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Welcome to the BOC Tim!!! If you're just getting into catfishing, you've most definately come to the right place. Won't be long til you'll be fishing with some very knowlegable people from your area. If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask. You'll get good honest answers in a very short time here. And we've got the best and most experienced group of catfishermen you'll find anywhere on the net. And everyone here is friendly and won't hesitate to share information with you. So relax and enjoy your time here with us.

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Welcome! Whistler said it all for me.:cool:

4. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Welcome to the best catfishing site on the net!

5. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    Welcome friend, come sit a spell This is a great group of guys to learn from.

6. Larry

Larry New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Welcome aboard mate!

7. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    Ace :0a25:

N.C.

8. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    Hay carolina reb. You certainly have come to the right place to learn about catfishing. I'm not familar with Willow Springs. What waters do you fish?

9. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I've stomped all over Willow Springs. I know it pretty well.
    Dw, pick up 42 east headed back towards Johnston county.
    Its easy to miss.

10. Carolina Reb

Carolina Reb New Member

State:
    Willow Springs
    MarkJ is right DWReel Willow Spring is easy to miss...Thanks for the welcome everybody...Carolina Reb

11. Rickb6959

Rickb6959 New Member

State:
    Clayton NC
    Welcome. I am new also. Seems like you can get all the help you would ever need. Lots of info.

12. Rickb6959

Rickb6959 New Member

State:
    Clayton NC
    Tim, I live just down the road from you on Cleavland School Rd. Do you fish Harris lake any?

13. Carolina Reb

Carolina Reb New Member

State:
    Willow Springs
    I fish Harris some. I've never catfished there I want to.Do you fish Harris much

14. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Rick, Fwmud lives a little farther down 1010 Hwy by the airport.
    I live on the other side of Four Oaks from you.
    I know that area very well and have family that lives in the Cleveland community.

I've catfished Harris many times in past years with alot of good catches up to 30 pounds but I havent fished Harris at all in the past 5 or 6 years.
    That just got to be a small lake with too much traffic unless you could go on a Wednesday.
    It takes about til Wednesday for the water to get unthrashed from the weekend.

Its just as close for yall to hit the Cape Fear for some real fishing as it is those lakes up yonder.

15. RT1

RT1 New Member

State:
    kansas
    Welcome tim,i to am fairly new,but have had a great expierce here everone is veryhelp with any questions you might have just post'em up

16. seaark

seaark New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Welcome to the sight carolina reb. I am a new member also. I live in Hendersonville, but I fish down that way a lot. If you can't find it here, then its probably not of this world. This sight is awesome!

17. ajackson45

ajackson45 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Welcome to BOC Tim!

18. C_wernett

C_wernett New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Welcome to the BOC. I think everyone has covered many on the basis, just want to welcom you personally and say that if there is anything you need to know we're all here. I've really only been figuring out the cats in this state the past couple of years myself, but I've got a vast knowledge of information about the fish themselves and other related subjects should it be of any use to you. Just don't ask for any of my luck! lol :p

19. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Here's a great big "Howdy" from Texas to ya'll, Welcome aboard Tim and Rick !

20. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    welcome aboard. this is a awsome site.