Hey everybody

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by jason454ci, Sep 17, 2005.

1. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Hey everybody finally got everything back up and running again! :) So where are all the fish been hitting at?

2. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    they are still hitting at buckeye lake and a few in dillon how did the boat do?

3. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    I havent got it out yet. Spent 2 days cleaning it though. Man that thing was a mess.

4. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    whats up jason glad to see you got things back in order . I also heard ya got yourself a boat congrats man :0a17:

5. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    Hey Jason!! Great to see you back. Give me a hollar and we hit the river.

6. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Thanks alot guys! Man its like losing an arm without this thing.LOL. Yeah got me an old 16 foot open bow tri hull. Its got an old 105 horse chrysler outboard on it. One heck of a deal give $150 for it didn't run. Spent a few minutes checkin things out seems the points were stuck open. Fires right up and sounds good now. Need to get it registered and get it on the water. Only bad thing is I ain't got nothing to pull it with.LOL. Hittin the river sounds good to me Clarence. Been out once since Buckeye lake. Thanks for inviting me out by the way. It was nice to meet Brian and Kelly and Eric and Wendy. Sounds like you been doing good down on the ohio there Brian. Love to go check that out with ya guys sometime.

7. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Glad to hear you got a boat, that's one heck of a bargain. E-mail me sometime and let me know if you'd like to hook up!