Hey everybody-listen up!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Sep 9, 2007.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I have been on the horn with "Train Wreck" Ostrom. I have pleaded with him, begged him, got on my knees and cried. I love his beard, but he needs hair on his head. I told him he could use my wig. He refused. I am gonna give him a negative reputation for being insubordinate. We can't have these kinds of avatars on this forum. It is not good for membership. So here ya go George- minus 14,000 points. I will see you in church George. John.

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    If we trans plant that zz top beard on his head John, he's gonna look like we all did in the 60's...:eek:oooh:\Couse I'm not even close to as old as you and BG....:smile2: Oh it's good to be young........

3. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I bet he has plenty of hair.I bet it has just done like mine,by turning around and growing out of his ears and nose!As for those dad blamed disrespectful young whippersnappers.Have some respect.We made it here.You are still trying and hoping to make it.You are still a lowly wannabee!:wink: I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

4. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I have carefully looked at George's beard by magnifying his photo.It clearly shows the source of his beard as being the hair from his ears.Look for yourself.All he has to do is comb half of it over his head.The source of my suspicions were personal experience with my beard.Look carefully and you will find that George and I are not the only ones around with such beards.You young folks can file this as many of you will need this info in the future.I love you Brothers and Sisters.Peewee

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hey Guys don't pick on George. It's what is in the head that counts most, not the little bit of hair on top. George is always sharing good fishing info. I've never heard him ask any questions on hair transplants. Must not be important to him.:smile::smile:

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Who's taker's on a one liner bet by George. I'll rep anybody who thinks George can do it in one line and wins. I'll bet it takes him more than twenty words.

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I think its butt hair. LMAO.
    Yall leave BG alone. He has it going on. Tell em BG, "Women go crazy bout a sharp dress man". Plus He just got paid today, got a pocket full of change. Bet he is looking for some beer drinkers and hell raisers. Probably been waiting on the bus all day in his old blue jeans and gets home to a TV dinner when there's nothing else to eat then slips inside his sleeping bag at the end of the day. Lord, Have mercy, he got his brown paper bag packed up tight. :cool2::cool2::wink::cool2::smile2::smile2::big_smile:

BTW , BG, if your reading this. Put up a pick of you on that motorcycle. That should shut em up on the bald head. :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

8. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    That includes punctuation, grammar, spelling and King's English. We all know George is from New Jersey. We still can't give him any slack. John

9. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro

Peewee,

If I ever come face to face with ya, I'm gonna hug the gooshin's outta ya. I'm gaining a few years. Lets just HOPE to Heaven that MY beard ain't growin' outta my ears when you get that hug! :smile2:

10. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    George,

Don't worry a bit about nothing these ole boys say bout them cute lil hairs on yer face. If I weren't married, I'd come rub on that purdy head o' yers too.:eek:oooh:

11. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Looky here...Big G. musta got his beard cloned, and transplanted. Some new procedure. He emailed me this photo, and told me that he was getting tired of being picked on, so he caved to peer pressure. Says he hopes everybody is happy now that he's got hair.

Attached Files:

12. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I am flattered that so much attention is being given to my hair situation. LOL! The Mrs. hates it so I can think of no better reason to grow it.

13. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    I'm sure now that barbers are the best poker players in the world....I get in the chair and he asks me what I'd like.......I tell him to trim both of em on top and then clean all that stuff off the back of my neck. My regular barber just retired. I liked him. When I would come in the shop, he'd look up and ask who died.
    Shine with pride big G, let em wear sunglasses, LOL.

14. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Thanks for responding George. A lot of people have your welfare in mind. But we don't want to interfere in any marital arraignment you have so I won't poke at you any more. Sorry.

By the way George you responded with 30 words. A veritable sermon by you. You only used LOL (the annotated description of Laughing Out Loud) once in your thesis. You get your rep points back, or your can borrow some from Wil. I have to give you an A on your speech instead of an A+ because you used that LOL once. Have a good day George. John

15. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    ROTFLMAO.... Looks like he used Don Kings hairdresser...:smile2:

16. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    How about a little then and now. LOL!