Hey Dragger

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Ace, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    Looks like the lake Wylie boys don`t like the new Lake Wylie record flathead.

:crying: :happy:

:cat:

2. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    thats about the truth, thats ok , I know the the spot where it was caught, and i know that their more bigger ones in there.... well get them, its about time for them.........:)

3. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    I am glad to see a bass fisherman catch a real fish for once. Think about it, if you casted 200-300 times a day and only caught 4-5 fish that were 3-4 pounds, then you deserve to catch a real pig once in a while!! LOL!!

That was a nice flathead. I may be wrong, and I am no flathead fisherman by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't think that is the only one that size. If I can catch a 12 pounder, I am sure you pro's can catch some a LOT bigger.

Did the keep the fish and weight it? The reason I ask is because I heard about it and the person that told me, a bass fisherman in tourney, said it was 45 pounds. That is how rumors get spread though!! LOL!! 45 or 55 pounds is a quality flathead, and with all the bait in Lake Wylie I am sure there are more like it.