Hey Crab!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishjohn, Apr 10, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Lets get together this evening and go stock up on some gills. We'll keep them and go hit a lake somewhere Saturday. Anywhere goes since I can legally fish over there. You supply the bait tank and aerator and I'll keep them alive here till then. I may even rig up my aquarium if we get enough.
    Its killing me not getting out!
    It shouldn't take too long to get enough for a days worth of bait. I know of a pond over there that we can get tons of them and maybe even a cat or 2.

Let me know Bro!!!:wink::big_smile:

2. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Dude im beat today! We can go sat. to darrels and we can catch all the gills we need. im gonn use punch bait and looper rigs to catch some eaters.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

That sounds like a plan to me. What time you wanna go Saturday? Anytime will be fine with me, I'm just ready to go!!!
    I'm still trying to find someone to go this evening till about dark thirty...:smile2:

The 2 miles is a little far for me to walk to the river.....:confused2::wink::smile2:

4. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Good luck on your alls trip, either this weekend or beginning next im going to hit some ponds and find some gills