Hey BOC members!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BigCat4, Sep 7, 2006.

1. BigCat4

BigCat4 New Member

State:
    Quincy,Ill
    Sorry to the mods if this is in the rong place but i cant find " general convo"

anyway i was thinking
    we are not all the same but we all love fishing
    so i was wondering:
    what u like to do when ur not fishing or working...
    what kind of music do u like.......ect.

u dont have to reply if u want your privacy protected...

well me?... im what u call a goth but im not freaky and stuff im outgoing and i like to make people laugh..uhh i like to play with my lil bro and sis when im fishig or working...uhh i like death metal,rock old rock like guns in roses, black metal, ect. oh and i like to draw and wite poetry and peirce ( only 5$ per peircing!) and guaging my ears lol by guaging i mean making my ear hole bigger currently i can stick a AA battery in it

well thats about it

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I'm the type of guy who likes to raom aroound where pretty girls are at that's where I'll be found I'm a wanderer they call me the wanderer I roam around around around. JK, I have a bunch of stuff I like to do and experiment with, I guess it depends on my mood. How did you get the negative shot for your avatar that's pretty wild.

3. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    I like 70's rock, And some of the newer stuff, if im not fishing or working i am playing the drums...Got a pretty sweet vintage gretsch kit...Thats basically about it...I got my ears peirced, but i cant fit no batteries through them....LOL

4. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    man I love country music.. If I'm not working I'm on here or up at the building tinkering with my 4-wheelers.

5. BigCat4

BigCat4 New Member

State:
    Quincy,Ill
    oh and that reminds me! i also like to play guitar i have a B.c rich warlock bronze series

6. BigCat4

BigCat4 New Member

State:
    Quincy,Ill
    uhh
    paint
    open...
    open the pic you want
    then right click on it and click invert colors
    and save

7. David Knotts

David Knotts New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La
    I like any kind of rock, as long as it's Ted Nugent. If I'm not fishin, or huntin, I'm think of the next spot I can catch a fish, or kill a deer. If I'm not doin that I'm eatin, or sleepin.

8. bluesbrother

bluesbrother New Member

State:
    texas
    im a practicing guitarist i play a ovation acoustic and fender electric i play the rockin blues country etc

9. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Well When I'm Not Working I'm On The Great Boc,i Like Country Music And Anything With That Ole' Country Twang. When I'm Not Doing Any Of That Then I'm Out Shooting Darts On A Local League

10. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Why on earth would you want to stick a battery in your ear? My lil' brother is into that stuff too...ugh! LOL hey, as long as your not hurting anybody else, we don't care whatcha do to yur ear!..LOL :cool2:

11. BigCat4

BigCat4 New Member

State:
    Quincy,Ill
    LOL i get that a lot at school from my teachers...

12. BigCat4

BigCat4 New Member

State:
    Quincy,Ill
    <center> just trying somthing....

13. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    I got a earring and I like to change it every once in a while. I am on a 14 ga. now and I think I will stay around that size. I used to play a little Bass guitar when I was younger but not well. I also got my Gamefowl as a hobby and School work gives me very few breaks. Life is interesting...............

14. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I bet you can give that energizer bunny a run for the money!:lol:

15. BIGCATMIKE

BIGCATMIKE New Member

State:
    illinois
    i like to ride my horses and shoot my guns , you know a cowboys work is just never done, i like to have women i've never had lol haha