Hey are these gold coins like BOC money????

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by channelcat_tracker, Jul 10, 2006.

1. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    hey are these gold coins like BOC money???? i mean, i saw a contest sayin it takes 125 gold coins from yea to enter. man, if i can get into that contest, i need 125 gold coins! lol i need to hurry up!:lol:

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    You are right, you need them to enter certain contests and giveaways. Good luck on getting the 125 needed, just help members out with replies. It takes no time at all to get there.

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Speak for yourself, LOL. Some of us don't have happy fingers like you. :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

4. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    hey how about we unify all of the coin threads into one? lol cuz they keep poppin up like crazy!! the only thing we know so far is that they'll be used somehow in competitions and that you can donate them to other people.......how is that complicated??

5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO, not so much happy fingers. As a love for the BOC and it's members.

6. kccats

kccats New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    My Lord, giveing coins away like crazy, entering expensive contests and youve still got over 600 coins! Man, thats nuts!

7. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Chris, members keep giving them to me. Crazy, I guess they tolerate me a little. hehehe