hey all

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by big-muddy, Oct 3, 2008.

1. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    i just graduated from boot camp. im on liberty. i only have till 6pm tonight but ill have all day tommorrow to get on and read some messages and make some posts. i just dropped by real quick to say hello. hope everyone is doing good.

2. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    congrats on bootcamp, good luck

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats on boot camp. Now get your butt over here to the action!!!!

No take it easy and enjoy your time. YOu are building some great memories right now.

CONGRATS AND GOD BLESS.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Shane congrats on boot camp completion. Enjoy your liberty. Keep saving that money for your guide boat. You are missed on the Rend info.

5. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Shane, good to hear from you buddy! Congrats on making it through. Hope you get some fishing in soon!

6. tswebb71

tswebb71 New Member

State:
    So. IL
    Congrats on the boot camp Shane!! We've missed your insight here!!!:big_smile:

7. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Congrats and welcome back. You have been missed. Where are you headed to next??

8. lil kat

lil kat New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrat on your graduation Shane. Hope you can come home soon and do some fishing on your fav POND! LOL

9. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Congrats on boot camp Bro god bless you for serving:big_smile:

10. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Shane,

Congrats on the comp. of boot camp may His Angles follow you threw the rest of your tour

11. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    next is 'a' school in Pensacola. ill be down there for about 5 weeks. then ill be home for 2.

12. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    well good luck to ya, I can think of worse places to be than pensacola. I really like the panhandle.

13. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Congrats to ya Shane, great to hear all is going well for you..... Have a Blast in FLA!

14. catinaldatime

catinaldatime New Member

State:
    Girard, IL
    glad to hear from you,congrats on boot camp,i know your going to get them lines wet when you get home right?i bet u miss fishing all the time.i know its probably ruff,hang in there keep your head up,talk at ya when you get home,peace.

15. Dan the Fisherman

Dan the Fisherman New Member

State:
    Ramsey, Illinois
    Congratulations, you will enjoy the area. Give us a call when you are back in our area. If at all possible , we go fishing.

16. Don Wessling

Don Wessling New Member

State:
    IL.
    Congrats Shane, been wondering how you were doing. Got an image of you as a lean mean fightin machine now. Can't wait for one of your Rend fishing reports.

17. FlatCatMan

FlatCatMan New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats, and all I can say about P-cola is get ready for some GREAT spanish Mackeral action right on base. It can be unbelievable there.

18. tkeyhunter

tkeyhunter New Member

State:
    Illinois
    So glad to hear you made it past step 1! Send me an address in Florida & Tonto and I will forward some home cooked goodies!
    and ps...... no fair gloating about my cubbies!

19. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    hey all
    im liking it down here so far. my Aircraft Structural Mechanic school doesnt start till like april, so ill be here till June. at least its warm here. im gonna try out my saltwater skills while im down here. till my class starts ill be standing watch and cleaning and well, drinkin beer:wink:. ill be home for christmas and new years and illl see about hitting up baldwin. good to hear from you all. i dont have time right now to talk to everyone individually but, i will soon.