Hey all you Missouri BOC Members:

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by spoonfish, Dec 23, 2007.

1. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Just wanted to let you all know about our Missouri 2008 Gathering.

I would like to invite every Missouri member (and any other states) to attend in 2008.
    I can tell you that if you have never attended a Gathering you are missing out on one of the Best things that the BOC has to offer.

Come join us for some of the finest food, fun and fellowship that youve ever had. This is what the BOC is all about.
    I promise you once you have been to a Gathering you will agree.

Here is the link to the Missouri IV 2008 Gathering. Make a post there and we will add your name to the list to join us.
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66012

Hope to see you all there.....

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Wish I could make it Troy but I'll be out of state again.:sad2:

Maybe 2009 will work out better for me.

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    I borrowed this quote from Tdawg.
    TopsgtLawerance has it on the National Thread.

I would like to encourage everyone to get more involved. Do everything in your power to make it to a gathering close to you. Until you do, this is all just words in cyberspace. Once you go to a gathering, you realize that these people are real, they care for you and about you. You will begin to care for them too. The BOC will then become a part of your life, instead of just a site you visit when you are bored or need information. Through the BOC you can learn, and grow.

4. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I'll 2nd that Troy.. Once you start meeting everybody and making new friends, you won't be able to get enough... You'll be hooked for life and want more,more,more...

5. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    I would want to miss it. A grate time for everyone and good food to.
    Jim

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I'll do my best to make it. I'm pretty junior on this airplane so I've pretty much lost the kushy schedule I've enjoyed these last two years. Theres always hope though. It would make a great opportunity to prefish for the Eastie Westie Shootout in October. :wink: