Hey all pennsylvanians!

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by tomcat85, Jan 12, 2007.

1. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    Just wanted to say hi! who fishes lake arthur or muddy creek? we should go out sometime!

2. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Sounds good! I'm from the Jersey Shore / Williamsport area (actually cammal a very small village-way up in the mountains) :big_smile:

Are you close to me geographically speaking?

3. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    Well depends on what close to you is lol. Im about 6 hours away maybe more. But i do go out to philly from time to time.

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I have fished Arthur in the past. It's been awhile though. My main problem with going there is my boat has a 40 HP motor and Arhtur has a 10 HP limit which leaves me stuck on shore. I would much prefer to fish that lake from a boat so I can move around and find the fish. It is definetly a beautiful body of water and home of many big fishes. I need to buy a 2nd boat with a 9.9 HP so I can get up there!:smile2:

5. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    haha yeah i wish had a boat i usually fish from shore there is some pretty good channel cat spots from shore. nowadays i fish muddy creek behind the dam there are a lot of good spots back there too.

6. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Tom,

If you ever out in PHilly, look me up bro. Here we can get stripers and shad in the spring. The channel catfishing in the river is good. And I forgot flatheads.

7. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    Thanks man next time i come out ill bring my pole!

8. jigerjim

jigerjim Member

State:
    North East Pa.
    Blacky I lived 65 year's down your neighborhood and never new there were any flathead cat's there. I will be looking you up next year.

9. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    ALL BOC BROTHERES WELCOME!!!