Hey 70sdiver

Discussion in 'LOCAL WASHINGTON TALK' started by Shreveport Mike, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Shreveport Mike

Shreveport Mike New Member

State:
    louisiana
    What's up. You will need to get 10 post right away , so you can see attached files.

2. 70sdiver

70sdiver New Member

State:
    washington
    how do i do a post?

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Dan. You just got your second post.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome to the BOC Dan. Glad you found this forum. You will love it.:0a25::0a25:

5. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Welcome to the BOC Dan its good to have you aboard the fastes way for you to get post is go to new post and read some of them and just reply to them, you will get 10 post really fast.

6. 70sdiver

70sdiver New Member

State:
    washington
    I know a few people in wa state that catfish and im sending them to catfish1.Seems most ppl are either fishing trout or bass here but there is some very good catfishing.We just need the rivers to get in fishable shape.Thank you guys for the welcome

7. jeffery_1965

jeffery_1965 New Member

State:
    Washington, Vancouver
    New Washington member here, Vancouver area. Looking for some good local spots for some fun catfishin. I've already been down to Felida Moorage and see the pics of the big ones they pull out down there. Sounds like Lacamas lake has a few too.

See you on the water,

Jeff

8. 70sdiver

70sdiver New Member

State:
    washington
    im in eastern wa theres pretty good fishing on the yakima river and in the snake also.

9. lakeyj

lakeyj New Member

State:
    washington
    Hello All I am new to catfishing and found your Forum. I live in the Eastern part of washington and Will be making a trip to Lake Bryan-Lower Granite Dam area and I hear there is good Catfishing in this area if any one has any tips for bait that I should be using or any thing I should now as far Gear and or bait thanks. Or if anyone has any experince fishing in this area for any fish that would be great thanks in advance.

10. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    welcome abourd wasn't sure they're was catfishermen in Washington

11. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    I welcome both Jeffs to the BOC.

12. fishalot

fishalot New Member

State:
    Washington
    Fish below the dam at or above the Illia landing boat lanch use anything for bait cut bait and sucker guts. fish just below the island in the middle of the river or anywhere the water slow a little. they are there

13. shyzhx

shyzhx New Member

State:
    WA
    Fishalot,

It seems you have tried a lot in this area. I am becoming to like it around the dam. I only caught one channel beside the dam on a couple of trips.

What do you mean the island in the middle of river? There are no any islands inside the river to my knowledge.

How about along the Almota Ferry rd upstream to the dam?

Thanks.

shyzhx