HES BACK! LOL!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Sep 14, 2009.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Took the new boat out today for my first fishin trip on it. It was a great day. Boated well over 2 dozen cats. The Mrs. layed into a hog! I got a spring scale that said 17 pounds. She was hootin and holerin like a mad woman. LOL! Fished the last 2 hours of incomein tide and the first couple of out goin. They were knockin the crap outa liver and clam in depths of 15 feet to 5 feet. Gonna have to get some angled braces for the rod holder system I built. It works just fine but I'm always lookin to improve. The Mrs. was real pleased with the boats performance and comfort. Thats a good thing seeins how she didn't get her kitchen. LOL! Its back to work tommorow after 6 days off. Then comes another 3 days of fishin. LOL! Heres a few pics to bore ya. LOL!

Attached Files:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    And some more.

Attached Files:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    This is it. LOL!

Attached Files:

4. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    wtg daddy oh, as long as she's happy you will be too!!!!!!!!!!

5. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    Nice catch and a great way to break in a new boat.

6. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
    Nice George! Glad to see ya BOTH enjoyin' the new boat! That'll make life much easier for ya!!

7. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    George sounds like quite a maiden voyage you an the wife had on the new boat ,breaking it in rite .Ok who slimed it 1st you or the wife ,also no eels what gives on that :wink::smile2:

8. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Lookin good BG. I think she likes her new kitchen!!

9. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Awesome there George!

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

That is awesome bro! Now you'll always have a good story to tell about your first fishin' trip in the Tracker (Karen's Kitchen). Thanks for sharing it with us. :big_smile:

That's also SOME fish your wife has there, please tell Karen congrats for ME! :cool2:

11. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    very cool dude very cool!!! tell the mrs congrats on the big fish, that thing is a hog!!!:cool2: whatch catch him on???

12. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    nice to see ya back out on the water and into the fish again George. those were some nice ones you and the Mrs.'s latched into.

13. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Enjoyed the pics BG. Congrats to you and the wife on the maiden voyage. Congrats to your wife on the big one. I have to say that I would bet that Her Kitchen is not off the burner. I expect she will upgrade the design.:smile2:

14. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    That 17lbr is a nice fish, bet it fought hard. Id be excited too. Congrats on your boat and congrats on the big channel.

15. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    he is back in the game congrats my friend ok BG when i seen the name on the back of the boat i must admit i thout what the hell is up with a name like that lol now that i know the story all i can think is you one brave man lol naming the boat that is like rubbing salt in her wound lol thank god she got the first big fish that will sooth her a little :wink:

16. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    A new boat a happy wife and you both caught fish:big_smile: Don't get much better than that does it.

17. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Nice catch and a great way to break in a new boat.

18. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    You big LIAR! lmao:smile2:

19. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    WELL,THEN. Glad to see it brought ya good luck as well. Thanks for the great story and pics,BG. OH You done real good puttin the missus on the best one too!!!:cool2:

20. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Great report and pics George! :big_smile: Super way to break in the new boat! :0a23: Congrats to the Mrs. on the hawg Channel Cat! :cool2: